Sunday, November 21, 2004

I just clicked away my pay for November.

There i was clicking around airline websites for tickets to go back to singapore in december.

And so i found myself at SIA website. AUS$1089.96.. hmmm quite cheap.. so i decided to go on with the bookin process. at the same time i was clicking around the qantas website and at the same time typing in all my information, and most importantly my debit card information.

And so i typed out all in formation on the www.sia.com.sg website, and decided to click on "confirm" thinkin that i'll get another "confirm" page with all the information i typed, to check for any typo. No the nxt page that came was "Ur booking has been confirmed" and there i read on "AUS$1089.96". I was stunned initially. I didn't expect to pay for it yet. but i'm not angry.. i'm jus shocked at how easy it was to burn money.

And so i logged into my dbs internet bankin site. practically the statement looks like the statement i saw 1 month ago, before my november pay came in. damn it. i clicked on the account number for a break down, and there it was, $1400++ was given to sia.

on the bright side, depart on 24 december, return on 2 jan! see u world!

No comments: