Monday, November 08, 2004

I have nothing to blog about today. But i was told to blog.. so errr... ya la i'm here blogging.

Anyway, i'm still that fustrated trainee waiting for them to plan me for my solo check and solo flight. Wat am i waiting for? the planner himself told me to wait for my instructor, cleong to be upgraded from B2 to B1 (only b1 instructors can clear people for first solo). The paper works are thru already, but waitin for it to be processed. Inefficiency..

and so cpt furby was telling me to monitor myself, tell him if i'm not planned on wednesday to fly (currency in flying) and if by then cleong hasn't upgraded, i'll have to fly with the australians.. lolz. first time he joked. so quite funny. he's the kind of instrucctor that scolds sparingly non stop.. so yupz.. i'm "patiently" waitin for e day to come.

No comments: