Monday, November 15, 2004

Australia is like an OVEN!!!! issit cos of that big hole in the ozone near us?

Engine performance decreases at high temperature. And indeed, it did. Full power, and practically not moving at all. I mean, i was moving, but the take off run seemed to last 2 times longer than normal!

Anyway, temperature topped at 38 degrees, and the flys are out. Why can't flys jus extinct? they fly around my ears when ever i'm out of the cabins, and when i'm doing my left to right checks, the flys jus keep buzzing in my cockpit. Even after closing my canopy, they continue buzzing around me.

I don't know how am i gonna survive 3 mths with flys buzzing around me. I make extreme reflex movements to get the away from me, so much that i feel as if i'm gonna break my neck one day doing it. In fact i am feeling my neck feeling a little strained by all that jerking movements i made.

Back to the weather, (hot weather brings flies). I never stopped sweating after getting off the plane from my flight. At 1500 ft above ground doing circuits wasn't much cooler than ground level. The aircon wasn't strong enough (the place is old) and the only time i stopped sweating is now. In my cosy room with my fan at max and all widows and doors opened.. lolz.. anyway, nite to the world! solo again tmrw!

No comments: