Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I fried Luncheon meat today!!!!!!!!!!!! my first food item that i cooked.

okok why did i cook today? basically, Gin Gin detachment. Cos Pearce is too crowded an airfield, so the betta place to conduct first Solos is in Gin Gin, a near by airfield, 15 miles from Pearce.

Gin Gin is like area 51 from the gate. Its totally dead. only a run way, a tower and a few containers for us to hang around in. with loads of large flys that after hitting them they leak some maggots from their butts. but anyway, so there is no canteen or any other food vendors there, so wat we do is, students cook!

So no one in my course can cook, so... i volunteered to try for my first time, fry meat!!!! haha yay.. it was good, dry and crunchy like they wanted it. I'm a natural man.


Anyway, on track to Friday first solo. The planner applied for exclusive use of Gin Gin on Friday.. so.. hopefully i get it on friday!

No comments: