Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I crashed and died.

I cleared my First Solo Check with flying colors. Landed, instructor told me to go solo later. happy to hell. But weather came in, and it rain and stop rain and stop in 15 mins intervals. fucking hell.

Slowly, i see the 2 hours validity of my solo check passing by. 4 hours went by, with me sitting there thinkin no more solo.

Than the commander called our detachment, askin about e weather, whether i could land on wet run way, whether 4 hours after my solo check instructor was confident of letting me go.

The call was to let me go. Yay! the plan was for the OC to fly to our airfield while i wait in my a/c and let me clear me to go solo after checking out the weather. And so i started up the ac, practically waited 10 mins for the news to come.

"Winds gusting up to 31 kts (45+km/h), solo flights are a no go!"

and so i acknowledged over rt "Wilco sir, will shut down now"

And so i shut down, feeling cheated, and thinkin i'll be planned tmrw again to fly solo. SO at least i was happier this way

Than jus now, the planning came out, where the fuck was my name?!?!?!?!?!?? My instructor's on leave tmrw!?!?!?!?!?!? i was so pissed i was jumping up and down in the planning room. Of cos no instructor was around. Why the hell must the weather and luck play this kinda trick on me?!??!

No comments: