Saturday, October 02, 2004

Today i was doing OPs basically i jus stay in the OPs room where all the day's flying, aircraft number, Go/NOGO basically everything that a pilot needs is found there. The weather is bad and the CO started making changes early in the morning. He looked at Lee G's name (an instructor, my instructor) and had to cancel his Medium Level Navigation sortie for the senior due weather.

And so Lee G started talking to the CO, Lee T and Lee T asked Lee G who was his "basic" student and he said ONG P (me) and i began to pick up my name tag and than i heard Lee T say "ok u fly with ONG P and i put my name on the flying plan.

"So ONG P, panic already not?" Lee G asked me.

"No Sir, I'm ready"

And so i flew the sortie totally without the b4 night prep.

But magic! My sortie went so well that even the debrief he said he was happy with my progress!! haha having good grades and praises from Lee G is said to be rare and i'm so damn happy that i could not help but smile after the debrief. haha and the grade sheet look so damn good anyway.

And i know that all that read this blog won't understand 90% of wat this entry is saying, probably only gabriel understands, but what eva la. haha sorry if u all didn't understand. Cos i already tried my best to type this entry in lay mens' terms. soooo... i could have typed every thing more aviation like if i wanted.


i don't think anyone will understand wats below this line.
To add, the pearce tacan was out today and so i had to use the perth dme and ndb for orientation. I had to keep to a new set of radials and range boundaries and e weather was so bad i could not see the landmarks.

No comments: