Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My progress check was canceled and replaced with Raphael's GH49.

My commander "Take Ong P out and put Leong T (Raphael) in."

And i was just behind him.

Commander "Check when Ong P last flown, if yesterday, it doesn't matter"

Instructor i was supposed to fly with "I think he flew yesterday"

I joined in the conversation "Sir, i flew yesterday"

I don't know why i blogged this today, but wat the hack.

Drove 124Bwc around and at the end of day, found myself with my Test in the morning, and the nxt flight in the afternoon. (GH9 and GH10) Looks like they xpect me to pass.. =)

Anyway, Resident evil 2, watched it over the weekend, and forgot to blog this down, the POLICE WOMAN is DAMN BLOOOOOODY HOT!!!!!! wat is her name?!?!? never seen her before!!!!!!!!! She really made me stare and oggle at the screen throughout!!!!

No comments: