Sunday, October 31, 2004

My favourite emergency action.


"Grasp handle with both hands.
Rest head against head rest firmly
legs stretch fully forward
keep back straight
keeping elbows close to body, pull ejection handle upwards smartly"


I'll come down with a story of a lifetime.


Anyway, things i miss about Singapore. Newton Circus, Chicken Rice, Corolla, Orchard Rd, thats all. NOt even my mom. lolz. life alone is quite fun haha. The food? thats why we're going to eat chicken rice in an hour's time!


ok they just came to my room askin me to go eat dinner. and my stupid lazy buddy claims he has no money to eat dinner. so not going out. Jean, pls sort ur bf out. thanks.. cheers world.



anyway to my cousin who claims i've gone fat, this is how e picture is supposed to appear. e previous entry, it was stretched horizontally, don't know how.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: