Saturday, October 09, 2004

Just removed 3 grains of road from the wound in my left palm. OUCH. Stupid buddy too weak to support my weight, causing me or errr us to fall on the road. The split seconds before i contacted the ground, i swear i saw everything in slow motion. I was able to roll myself and see myself flying towards the road curb and me tellin myself to embrace myself for landing, and tellin myself to put only one hand to land. maybe the moments before dying, this is what people will experience.

the story is so summarised and doesn't totally xplain the entire shit.


anyawy, I'm sitting here checking my bank account cos i'm xpecting money in today, and i'm finally living my life here, watching money grow in my Singapore account, and even my Australian bank account. haha a good feeling, really. think this is the largest ammount of money i've saved on my own abilities (without parental help).

haven't flown for a week already. Well, had OFT 5 that day, but i don't consider simulators "flights" so.. yeah.. quite disappointed. Was pretty current in flying, and now, i'll have to adapt to whatever flight conditions all over again. hmmmm.. see how it goes.

Book out tmrw, and happy birthday KAHSIAN!

No comments: