Sunday, March 28, 2004

Miss Singapore

Well, i just watched Miss Singapore, Preview Show?

There is a super surprise. I really really never expected to see her on the show.

Alright, my friend's girlfriend? She qualified and got into the semis. I'm not surprised with that. Cos she's pretty hot and everything. But there was this contestant that i found familiar. Her name is Sandy Chua.

At first when i first saw her, i thought "can't be" but after that, i saw her short intro clip with her friend, it suddenly came to me that she was from the same Combi as me! Back in JC, i never bothered lookin at her. It never occured to me that she was "hot", or "pretty" infact, i always thought she was damn super act chio.

someone said "i did notice her but she was always hanging out with weird guys" Guess she didn't appeal to me. I think many others in school can try for Miss Singapore and qualify like the way she did.

I guess she has never been a "super act chio". Good luck to Sandy Chua!



by the way, whats up with the show host?!?!? her hand gestures were so un-natural, she looked so wierd and her hand movements didn't match what she was saying.. she sucked big time man!

No comments: