Saturday, March 20, 2004

Happy bday Samuel!

Anyway, it has been a very eventful week.. So many new people booked in with us on sunday. They're all old friends from AirForce Service Term in OCS. They're all gonna commission as officers soon.. damn it.

And there goes Saravanan complaining they get to commission one batch earlier than him though we were from the same batch. And there i continued that i still have 1 year 3 mths to go before going anywhere close to being commission! that really sucks to think about it. Why the hell must the queue for pearce be so dman long.

Aircraft system 1 was so damn technical that it became so boring. I'll be listening to lessons, and just the next moment, i'll find myself waking up.. I don't even realise i slept. Has anyone here felt that before? Butterfly effect? Well, i guess only army guys experience that.

This morning, after lessons, i went back to bed to zzz.. i woke up to find Lt Daryl infront of me, shouting "BAN ZAI!" the nxt moment i saw him jumpin high up in the air towards me.. Instintively, i raised my leg into him, and ya.. Inflicted as much pain into him as he did into me.

Lala.. any howz... going off for dinner already.. its samuel's bday..

No comments: