Saturday, March 13, 2004

$$$

I'm bankrupt... after a series of accumulated bills from insurance and many other services, i'm left with 2/3 of my pay.. whats new.. this month is worst in my life man.. worse than that month that i had to pay for minor repairs to the car.. sigh..

Need to find alternatives man.. No mess. No eatin canteen food.. i'll settle for free SFI food in the cookhouse. No more drivin my corolla like an F1. I'll save petrol that way.. No using the phone as if its free. No buying of clothes, CDs or anything. I betta not damage the car. My target.. Only spend $600 this month. I always do that in JC, i'll do that again! But back then, no petrol at all!.. well now i don't have food to pay for.. argh..

The guys betta not go Malaysia Go-Kart. Or else i'll really really become a begger.

I'll never borrow money from anyone this month! it'll only make the nxt worse..

No comments: