Tuesday, October 21, 2003

"u wan to use the car? go ahead and use! don't spend ur money on this 30k car! from tuesday onwards, u can use all u want" -dad

"but u always talk cock one. U say this now, later u change liaoz." -me

"no la wont! from tuesday onwards, when i'm less busy u can use already" -dad

And so stupid me agreed, not buying the car and now, here i am again fighting over the fucking car again.. i hate people who go against wat they promise..


Oh and by the way, today i was almost summoned by police right smack at KAP.haha i was turning into KAP and i was kinda distracted, and so i went into the lane opposite to the flow of traffic. haha and it so happened that of all things, a car was there, and of all cars, a police car was there. If only i had such luck in other things.

THe police men inside immediately asked me to stop and they got me out of the car. yeah..

"did u know i can give u 12 demerit points and u are gone?" -him

"really? for not getting into and accident?" -me

"yeah." -him

"oh ok sorry." -me

and so it was settled he told me to go off and not given a summon. So i went to park my car at KAP, all pissed off with my luck, and just as i was about to walk up the ramp frm the carpark, i saw the same QX4300 police car right at the park entrance.. haha they *honk* at me and one of them approached me.. asked me for my name address and number..

"wat is this for?" -me

"don't worry. not booking u. jus giving u a warning and this goes into our records" -him

"can like that one ah." -me

"yes"-him

and my point here is, i did not get any letter frm him, and all i did was write my details on his stupid piece of paper. My question here is was wat the police men did legal on its own? was it right to get my details for this? and me not getting a "reciept" or anything? i mean couldn't he get it frm their little computer when he took my licence away at first? anyone out there who studies traffic law.. pls.. btw, the police car was a QX...

No comments: