Saturday, October 25, 2003

i've never felt like this in a very very long time.. it must have been since tamworth that i've felt this? Its the feeling of a burning desire to see somebody..

the last time i felt this desire was probably in Tamworth, where i was stuck there in Australia while Sarah is in Singapore. Man i missed her so so much then

And this time, I'm in Singapore, and so is she. But well. u know the diff from now and then. i hate to say it. But i am missing her so much tonight. Here i am at home, not wanting to do anything but see her right now, although i only saw her 4 hours ago. where i dropped her off at her house? But now I wan to talk thru the night with her. I can't now. I want to see her right now. Its beyond my control.

Call me crazy, i don't care. Call me stupid for feeling like this only now. I do feel stupid. I don't wan to feel this way as well. Cos it hurts inside. It really really hurts inside. This kind of feeling is a feeling of powerless, a feeling where u really want to do something, but somehow u don't have the power and control to fulfill it. I can't do anything about this feeling inside me.

I'm in love again.

I miss u dear.. and i love u so much..

No comments: