Friday, October 17, 2003

the first car i drove after i got my license was a volvo 60... that was the night i got my license.. the next car was a Suzuki Swift. I rented the car for 5 days, just b4 i enter my BMT. (my test was 6 days b4 BMT)

FOr the first day, i had alot of fun. 2nd day, had fun. 3rd day, fun 4th day no fun. 5th day, the car was parked there, but i chosed to take a cab, ignoring the swift altogether. Which was quite dumb cos the car cost me $50 a day.

WHy? cos the swift can only give me 100kph and thats all. IT was also bumpy and stuff and slow.. I SWORE that i will never ever drive one ever again in my life.

But today, i went to look at second hand cars at Automobile Magamart. Looked around, looking for a Honda EG6 VTEC.. i think i got the model wrong (the 3 doors one?). Well i found many of them. all of them were COE cars (more than 10 years) and their monthly payment was quite ok.. about 600++ a month and there were some of them that looked very sporty, and even had sunroofs. haha.. but lying on one side was a Suzuki Swift GTI. It caught my eye at first cos it didn't look like a swift. It looked damn sporty and the inside was lined with red. haha it was cheap. about 500++ a mth. Only then that i learn that this was a powerful version and it could beat an SIR anytime on the first 3 gears.. and so i considered, and here i am, going to go down for a test drive tmrw.. lol.. to think i was thinking i will never buy it just a few hours ago.. haha

No comments: