Monday, August 30, 2004

Ok, i tell u wat happened the last 3 days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday

1. We had happy hour, and some senior backstabbed me (idiot)

2. After that happy hour, the same seniors went to instructor's house. ON the way back, they apparantly bruised a kangarooooo without knowing. Until near the camp, ;they realised that the car was smoking and they got out. the entire front was destroyed. I'll upload the picture when i can. there was no blood (so i guessed the kangaroo didn't die). And the Airbag protected car did not release the airbags. How dangerous. The funny thing was that that car, on that same day in the morning, it was sent for dry cleaning.
3. we booked out to perth city, and i ran into limlee.. perth CITY itself is smaller than orchard, or so it seems. U'll run into everybody there. The moment i saw her, i realised that the oakleys that she bought for me was no longer with me. Yup and that leads me to e next point.

4. I lost my oakleys

5. I didn't do much studying over the weekend.

6. We rented 2 lancer coupes, 1.8 MANUAL. On sunday night we wnet to return the car that was 45mins away from camp. and outside the rental shop (it was closed) that was located in the middle fo an industrial estate, there was this damn long and empty road. I decided to to wat i always wanted to do to a manual car. I pointed e car to the stretch of road, High beamed, and reved till 7000rpm, and release the clutch on gear 1. *screeeeech*!!! yup. i did a Fast and Furious jump start. haha it was so damn fun. The car started slidding to the left and i had to countersteer alot. and the aftermath, i created alot of burnt rubber u can smell thru the aircon sys, and i left a deep mark on e road. I'm gonna rent a bmw z4 or any other sports car when my parents come and do e same to it man..........

No comments: