Thursday, August 26, 2004

My second sortie! Both sorties were like so damn last min.

My first, i was in the cookhouse, at the lounge, playing darts (i'm pretty good) and than CPT Boo came over and screamed "Pehon where is alfred?!? U 2 go back for OFT (simulator), NOW!" Than i was thinkin maybe the flight is 1 hr later. but he said the flight is NOW!

Felt like i was back in the army. Scrambled into a car (our rented daewood kalos) and scrambled for my helmet g-suit and stuff, and got ourselves into the sims.

And today i only knew about my flight on that day itself. it was about 11am and i was jus bumming around reading some stuff, and LT Lau came and said "there is a change in the ops board. Bla bla bla, bla, bla, and Pehon u are all flying TODAY." my flight was at 2030. and this morning i woke up at 5 for flag and ration duty. perfect timing.

Anyway, these few days the fronts are coming in. the first time i'm experiencing frontal weather, and the wind gust to such velocities that can literally blow me away.

anyway, first sortie was kinda a breeze. but 2nd sortie i was a little not myself. maybe its the lack of zzz, and lack of O2 in my brains.. hmmmm maybe.

THANK U MARCUS FOR LETTING ME US THE FREE GPRS INTERNET TRU M1. Thank u mobile 1

No comments: