Sunday, February 15, 2004

My weekend is finally endin. For the first time in my life, weekends are actually dreaded. I hate weekends. I hate coming home. The moment i step home, the feelin of loneliness will creep in almost instantly. When i'm in camp, the company i get from everyone else just makes me forget about every shit i'm thinkin about.

For once, i'm really lovin bookin into camp.

the last 3 days were a real torture. Stayin alone at home with the phone nxt to me, its very temptin to make a phone call. But i'm glad i resisted all temptation quite well for the first time in a long time. What made the weekends worse was that there was Vday. The moment i stepped into town, everything comes in pairs. Even the road side buskers at the underpass from taka to luckyplaza. Even the menu at Gusto had the Valentine Special. Luckily i had 2 guys with me who made the day much easier to go by. Thanks Amos and Ryan. Yeah we should go to the lounge more often.

I've lost focus on everything. I was so focused when i was in camp. Now i'm quite lost once again. I'll go back into camp and refocus. Maybe i'll be fine once again once i book out next weekend. Maybe i'll dread the weekends once friday comes by.

We'll see.

But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscious seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like i do, and I blame you
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain woe
Can show through
\No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

No one knows what its like
To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies


And oh.. i've learnt how to play this song.. Limp Biskit Blue eyes. My first song learnt out totally from readin guitar tabs without anyone helpin.

No comments: