Thursday, February 26, 2004

An article

Was readin this article on pilots that are here in Singapore for the Asia Aerospace.

Most are fighter pilots and many have seen combat. They have seen war. They are professional soldiers.

Sellin my life in the AirForce, I really believe that if u are here, u better seee real combat at least once, before u retire or cross over to SIA. Or what the hell are u here for. Many guys i know said that they will run away when they are attacked. Than i'm thinkin in my mind "These fuckers are paid so well for nothing".

They say its not worth losin their life. They're here jus for a trip thru NS, or jus here to bridge their future SIA careers.

I'm prayin that when the time does come, they won't run. Cos I'm the kind that will volunteer myself in Iraq or East Timor. And i don't wan to fight alone.

No comments: