Friday, February 13, 2004

I love stay-in life. Not the life where u have to fall-in here and then, and the instructors give u a few push ups and stuff. But the life where u return to bunks at about 1700hrs after all ur lessons and u are free to do anything, and unofficially, have dinner out.

That was what we did on wednesday and thursday. I had my car, so we went out for dinner. Wednesday night, marina bay. Thursday night, holland V.

And wednesday night i smoked the first cigar and the first cigeratte. The cigar tasted nice. the other tasted like shit. But i'm not addicted.

Thursday at holland V, ate katong laksa. Other than feelin fat the nxt morning, the food was damn good. =) and we ran into a bunch of Ryan's frien. All girls. How popular.. haha but eh! i saw Amos's Sharon! hello out there if u see this haha small world. AC + RJ connection. Crap. Oh but at the lakso place, i saw this damn damn damn hot girl! short hair, slim, and her face.. wow.. seriously. we were challengin each other to go talk to her until we saw her butch gf.. damn.. LES.. seriously a waste.. and we saw a holland v actress. She was no way close to that short hair girl in terms of prettiness.

Stayin in althoughs brings u away from ur families, It brings u closer to ur friends. At the same time, it brings u away from all ur sorrows. I've been feelin so much betta in camp, i don't wan to go home. I hate comin home. Never would i imagine myself being the kind of want-to-stay-in-guy. I find it quite sad, but what to do. I enjoy it.

We had been havin workshops the last few days.. Something about Learnin Organisation and mental models. If u understand good. if not nvm. my lessons are gonna start on monday. I'm gonna work hard and get good grades for once. Since i've nothing to worry about now. I'm finally happy.

I know some older pilots and instructors from YFC and RSAF read my blog. Keep everything to urself. What i'm sayin here is not true to u all.

No comments: