Thursday, January 01, 2004

THE TWIST

Just a little update to the "STOLEN WALLET" story, there was a dramatic twist to the story.. whoops.. haha sorry took so long to blog it out..

Well. the very nxt day, i took mC and went about driving around getting my stuff replaced.. Went to Jurong PT OCBC bank, wanted to get a replaced ATM card. The process was going on well, and i was using my PASSport, Until the supervisor, some ugly auntie came by and said my passport was expired, can't use.. THan i went on arguing with them.

"Why must the passport be updated?"

"Sorry we can't accept it"

"THe EXPIRED passport does proves that i am ME right?"

"Sorry we can't do it."

As i walked to the carpark, i was callin OCBC customer service to verify wat that auntie did. Well, wat she did was right, but i dunno why isit right.

SO i went to levander to do my passport, without my IC. after spending 15 mins lookin for a parkin lot, i went to the counter to find that i can't get my Passport updated w/o IC. FUCK...

Tried my luck again at OCBC orchard. I needed my atm card urgently cos i was low on fuel and i had no cash to pay for replacement fees of the SIm card and petrol and IC and alot of stufff..

I faked my way thru at Orchard. LOL thank god. i got my CARD

I went to star hub and got my sim card w/o any further disturbance.

BUT WHEN I WENT HOME, i opened my letter box,

"TA MA DA!!!!!" I saw my wallet and phone inside, not a single cent missing.

That concludes my lost wallet story.

No comments: