Thursday, January 15, 2004

i did track today. for my first time..

Yesterday, they asked me wat was my timing for 400m in a meetin. I said 65s. They said "THink u should qualify". Today i ran a 64s and i didn't qualify.

Straight after that, they did the 800m heats 1. Heats 2 was my heats. I could not even walk. Ok. I just ran. I ran a 3m11s. My 1 km timing is 3m20s. I bet i could have done a 2m20s if i didn't run a 400m b4 that.. lol.. oh.. and they had some cock up in their runnning lanes and i effectively ran 10m longer than everyone else. I was on lane 5, the outer most runner. It was supposed to be "after the first hundred, cut to the first lane" but we did a "after 500m cut into the first lane". Butthat 10m wouldn't have made a diff cos i was so fuckin far behind.

And for the first time i experienced what i thought was only possible on the plane doing aero-batics. I had tunnel vision on the 550m markl TUnnel vision was an experience where your outer most vision starts to black out and slowly moves towards the center, where u lose ur vision.. cos of lack of blood when all rushes to ur legs, on the plane.. guess i had not enough O2 when i was runnin.

No comments: