Tuesday, December 23, 2003

STOLEN WALLET

AGAIN!!! I FUCKING LOST MY WALLET AGAIN!!!!!

I was at PS toilet holding my wallet and phone on one hand and my plastic bag of clothes i wanted to changed into and was peeeeing into the urinal. I had no hands.. I put my wallet and phone on top of the urinal (not exactly ON the urinal). After that, i went into the cubicle to change with my plastic bag of clothes.

Notice something missing in that story. I did not take the phone and the wallet from the urinal. *FUCK* i looked out. *Nothing*

"Maybe Daryl took it for me" Refering to the guy i was with at PS.

So i changed quickily, even faster than the commandos, and i went out seeing daryl waiting there.

"Do u have my wallet?"

*Silence*

"?"

*Gives me that stupid look*

"FUCK!!!!"

And so i lost my 11B, my DEBIT card, my ATM card, my DRIVING LICENCE, $80.000000. That bugger was fucking fast. He turned off my phone.. He was damn fucking fast.

May that idiot die fucking.

No comments: