Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What i've been up to!

Long lay off from blogging? Too busy? More like too much time. I was waiting for Gerald to upload some photos so i can put it in. Here is it!
Yes its been a long long time and i've finally went solo! Great feeling. I couldn't bring my big bulky Cannon G5 up to the flight, but I'll bring Gerald's cam up the nxt solo i go! Which happens to be tmrw!

And I've traveled to my first foreign airport away from home airfield in a commercial pilot fashion. More to go to! In fact we do flights to Big International Airports like Edmonton (???!??! its a big city by the way. Just google that!)





Anyway, been playing alot of golf. Play with the Danes, namely Jensen (pronounced as Yansen), Canadians namely Matty Maurice, Hungarians namely Viktor (victor) and Peter Horvath and the Singaporean instructors!

Winter is creeping in onto us. So no more golf from now on. Last weekend was the last golf week. =( So am i good? Nope my handicapp is probably 36-40, if there was even such a thing. So the next few photos are from our golf campaign!


The Hungarians and us!


My less than perfect golf swing


Deer valley. Amazing course. Canada's 3rd best hold (a par 3) was found here and i am glad to say I had a bogey! What, wasn't good enough?


And i was looking thru Gerald's photo collection and i found this photo below, taken during god knows when, probably at some drinking party. Anyway, there was a time when I was skinner, more tan! Oh nO! NOT that i'm fat now. But there was a time where i was fitter. Ok thats it. You're gonna see me on the threadmill everyday!

No comments: