Sunday, January 09, 2005

My birthday is coming! Well, 1 1/2 months to go (22 feb) is kinda coming soon. I hereby issue a wishlist for all to see, and hopefully get for me.

1. An electronic organizer while a traditional one will do jus fine

2. New nokia 3g handphone

3. Protable Rechargable walkie talkie costing 50-60 dollars

4. A sore throat for tmrw, 10 Jan 2004 pls god

If u are rich enough, read on

5. My Tuscani or Civic or Golf GTI or Integra or Civic R or Lancer Turbo or RX-8

If u are god, read on

6. Send me to France or Canada after my fling here in Perth

7. My WINGS!

My wishlist is so short. But the total value seems so shamefully high man. Those in Singapore, how to send it to me? By mail of cos! we have mail services here! jus ask me for the address! haha good night everyone!

No comments: