Sunday, January 09, 2005

haven't been blogging for.... hmmmm... almost a million years! why? have i been real busy? busy preparing for flight, busying studying instrument flying, busy with everything? No even close. The last week i spent here seemed like chalet week, and all i've been doing is watch movie, play soccer till we die, do pushups and situps with jeremy and keegan till we die, eat dinner bought from outside cos food in camp sucks for now cos its holidays here still, and play the Sims 2.

Until now.

Informed that some fucking asshole instructor wanted me to do a brief on monday. Seriously, its totally uncalled for. i didn't not do anything wrong, i did not offend him, i did not piss him off in flight, i didn't even fly with him before! All he knows about me is my name. I donm't even think he knows my full name other than my callsign.

I'm not complaining about doing things, after all i'm paid to not slack. But this kinda brief is in my opinion and capability the hardest brief in this squadron! please give me 2 flights a day, give me more work, jus donj't make me do this brief! not even once!!!!!

but anyway, and so i had a very horrible sore throat since thursday. I saw myself chocking in my sleep in thursday morning and waking up without my voice every morning till even this morning (saturday). All along i was looking for ways to make it betta. Honey juice, sky juice, lozenges, everything! until this morning i went to CPT Lau and asked him if on monday i have no voice how? he said cancel the brief.

And so i have a new target for the day. To destroy my voice. Started asking my car group wat to no eat when having a sore throat so i could do the opposite. Went for lunch and i started with fried kway teow (viet style) and durian juice.

Went super market bought baileys (alcohol is bad for throat?), bought chocolate and started eating the chocolate immediately. However towards the evening, i realised something. My throat is getting betta. Argh.. oh pls god.. please give me a sore throat on monday!! i'm doing all i can! chocolates, alcohol, fried, i even just ate a slice of pizza! please please make me sick on monday. Thanks..

And so, i'm here preparing my brief at 0222hr on a sunday morning, sipping my baileys. I'll go for a run tmrw afternoon in the hot sun and do situps in it. Hopefully it'll kill me.

No comments: