Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Yay!

"...In particular, our Economics program is also heavily oversubscribed, only 1 in 6 gets selected. I am delighted to let you know that you have not only won a coveted place at SMU but the course of your choice as well -- the Bachelor of Science (Economics) program! My heartiest congratulations!..."

I never thought i will be accepted into SMU.. i had a good interview, but my essay writing was bad.. i only took 15 mins of thne 30 mins given to me and i wrote like only one page of essay.. the topics were so not my cup of tea.. I was so happy to be accepted that i immediately click on the confirm link, until i saw this.

"To confirm your acceptance, a non-refundable confirmation deposit of $300 (inclusive of 5% GST) is required. This deposit will be offset against the Miscellaneous Fees payable when you enrol at SMU. "

No one told me about the money. Maybe another day. Stingy Pehon has no money. Will ask my dad.

No comments: