Thursday, April 29, 2004

Carbo Loading

I love carbo loading.

Eating more rice with more gravy. More food that i've always wanted to over eat. Eating late into the night at 10 pm, my favourite japanese noodle, Soba. Eat and eat and eat and grow fat, all in the name of sports.


Tmrw is my 1km x 10 relay. We are supposed to carbo load yesterday night and this morning.

Meanwhile, i'm Trying to get into the frame of mind where I feel no pain. Running 1km is not easy. In fact its not a run, its a sprint for me.

0-200m Sprint all i can. Get to the end at 35s mark. Feel like my legs are falling apart. Wondering how the fuck am i gonna go on. I'm only 1/5 of the way.

200-600m Sprint some more. Finish this round in 1min 20 seconds. By now, legs are numb, the "wondering how the fuck" is now gone and i struggle to finish. At the 600m mark, my anus loses its ability to close.. and i feel like shitting.

600-800m Go go go! supposed to complete 600-1000 in another 1min 15 seconds. By now i'm happier. Its only another round. I struggle to open my strides. Wondering how the fuck am i gonna sprint the last 200m.

800m-1km! (last 200m) SPRINT!!! I try to run so fucking fast, but i'm too fuckin fast i realise i'm only thinkin that i'm running fast! IN fact i'm only struggling to keep up.

If i follow this timing, i'll complete the 1km run in 3min 10s. I challenge anyone to meet that. ThaT is the plan. Plans are meant not to work. I've trained so much for the lst month, i only run 3min 25 seconds.

Trying to make myself immune of pain now. Shall forget what ever i typed just about... NOW!

No comments: