Wednesday, April 16, 2003

I dunno why, but lately i've been very listless, and waking up has really being a chore.. its not like i am so busy in the Airforce, in fact life is so much easier than my previous life. But i really dunno why i've been so so tired.. waking up with all sort of back ache and stuff.. and yeah, these are still not symptoms of SARS, so don't worry.. haha..oh ya actually the sars incident occured quite suddenly to me.. cos i was some what in camp for a long time, i forgot whether it was during my field camp or something, and did not had any contact with the outside world, and the moment i booked out and realise there was this epidemic going around, imagine how shocked i was. All the news we were exposed to in camp were the war news and crap.. haha..

Anyway, this is my first blog entry with my lap top.. haha.. i've kinda developed a kind of hatred for someone in my Airfoce course. haha i think leong koon knows very well who am i talkiing about, and the thing is that its not only me who is feeling this way.. half the ppl in my class has already developed this hate for this guy.. haha.. i shall not elaborate.. i jus hope he gets out of my life b4 i punch him..

my daddy has been very kind lately, and has been allowing me to drive to work almost everyday.. actually almost everyday last week, and this week i jus feel to paiseh to ask some more.. haha.. the corolla is a very budget, but nice car.. it takes sometimes less than 50 dollars to top it up to full and the fuel consumption is really low man. haha..

I guess this entry is quite crappy.. jumping frm topic to topic.. lol... well.. been very tired these days and this is kind of getting into somebody's nerves... oh well.. there is really nothing i can do to make myself less tired... so... so be it..

No comments: