Sunday, April 20, 2003

hello everyone and tim young.. haha jus wanna tell u tim, that "I'M SO GLAD I'M OUT OF THE PLACE!" haha.. that thrusday, eve of good friday, i saw my x-buddy at far east.. haha he was going for a hair cut and he only jus booked out at 6 pm.. and he needs to book in back in on good friday at 6pm.. haha was so sad for him.. walked around with him for a while and he was telling me how life in there was so diff frm BMT.. every instructor and even the warrant officer who was such a nice fatherly figure to everyone became devils.. right Tim? Your poor bowl must be suffering so much in there right? haha..

But i really missed the fat burning activities there in the camp.. haha u basically sweat frm morning to night..haha.. sometimes at night u oso sweat.., but that was before my bedside standing fan came.. anyway, i'm very proud of myself.. haha yesterday i did 400 crunches, 150 flutter kicks and 150 push ups and alot of pullups in sets.. haha. oh well, but i'm still fat.. sigh...hope the fats will go away very soon. haha..

Its a sunday today, and i got nothing to do... guess i'm gonna stone at home today.. haven't been at home at all since i got into the Army.. even after i got into Airforce, i only went home to zzz.. so gonna make my mummy happy today.. =) haha... kk enjoy your sundays guys! And gals..

No comments: