Sunday, February 23, 2003

ITs my second last book out b4 my very very very long field, at a field.. haha.. duh.. anyway, i didn't have time to update this blog until today.. haha not that i've been spending time with alot of people, but haha been spending so much time with sarah dear.. haha.. poor girl... got eye infection... didn't know about until friday afternoon when we were allowed to call out to our love ones... seee.... life in my camp.. really dunno wat the hell is going on out in the real world.. haha..

my platoon was lucky.. the others were running around doing things in camp but we were being rewarded cos we performed very well for our eight km march.. haha.. anyway, this week was supposed to be a very tiring week for everyone.. cos we had all the physicals one after another.. but i fell sick.. fever... and was in the sick bay for one day and stayed in my bunk for one day.. haha.. lucky me? no way... i had to stayback on saturday afternoon to make up for wat i missed out on... haha..

and that felt like shit.. why?? cos it was my bday on saturday.. anyway, after my extra trainings, i rushed home with my daddy's van and changed and went on over to sarah's house.. haha.. thank you so much dear for all the gifts!! Love you so much! haha.. was so happy that i was gonna see her that i was speeding away at 130km/h along the high way and along lornie rd.. haha.. i've been missing her so much in the sick bay and the days after that.. and we needed each other so much..i was on drips and she was in pain.. makes me wish i could spend my week with her nxt to her...

gtg back up now liaoz.. haha.. oh ya sze min, glad you are reading my blog, whether due to boredom or anything else... haha been talking to your tim young once in a while when we have the chance.. he is doing fine... not gaying arouind.. don't worry.. =)

and to sarah, i'm gonna miss ya....

No comments: