Sunday, February 02, 2003

Its a brand new day, and i slept till such a freaking late time.. or at least i tried. I dunno why.. I'm so tired and yet i can't zzz to twelve.. I woke up at 1130 and here am i again, putting a new entry into the blog. hahah.. actually this blog thing is quite fun!

My dad is a real nice guy. ahah. asked him to lend me his van so i can go beach road buy the entire place worth of things and he allowed! never expected him to say yes anyway.. haha.. I'm jus trying to make time fly by.. Gonna go down to his place to collect his van soon. haha.. And the toyota corolla my dad bought for me? Yay! its coming this month!!! haha dunno which day though.. lousy car dealer.. hopefully by nxt week end so when i book out i can go to daxu's party.. in the car.. haha

Anywayz, i'm jus seeing time fly by me min by min, and with each min going by, i'm going to camp a min sooner.. I don't want to go back.. i really don't. I wonder if i'm at tekong, would i feel as lousy as now? I dun think i will be feeling so sucky.. cos ya.. one privilege that is important to me, that is unavaliable to us, but avaliable to them is the use of a HP.. i wan to use my hp.. so i can call somebody at least once a day.. argh.. i should have appealed out of commandos.. I have many reasons that i can use to appeal out of it. But some of the reasons if i tell, i would be out of Pilot oso.. so.. yeah.. gonna suck the crap up in Hendon and hopefully, the 2 months plus would fly by me as fast as possible......

No comments: