Saturday, March 25, 2006

Just the way i like it

After spending 1 mth in Tamworth, 6 mths in OCS, 1 year in Airforce school, 9 mths in Pearce, and 6 months in Moose Jaw, I finally found myself with wings on my chest, and here in Cold Lake.

1 week of intensive BFM sorties, twisting my head in an attempt to look back at the bandit, reversing on the bandit and finally firing the "missile" on that bandit, I feel myself building lots of neck muscles by twisting the neck in 5G enviroment, and at the same time, going to the gym for intensive runs on the treadmill after work, and finally finding myself back home in a total state of hypoxia.

Although tiring, its absolutely great to be here. After so much time spent on "unfighter" stuff, i'm finally here. Finally i can confidently say "there is nothing else i'll rather do".

No comments: