Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My 4th flight today (8 sorties including my sims). Was almost planned for sortie 5 tmrw. Saw my name on e planning board, but was taken out very soon. Anyway, been real busy. Juggling orientation this friday, all e duties that have been assigned, all e work as e duties planner.

Every single of us are xpected to get pissed drunk this friday cos of our orientation. luckily i've been getting drunk for e last 2 fridays in our drinking training. I don't care wat happens tat night. I don't care if i collapsed this friday in the middle of e mess and zzz thru the night there. I just can't wait for orientation to be over. Get over and done with it, and all our minds will be clear.

Being here for 1 mth plus and so much stuff being bombarded to us, i can really see selfisth characters appearing. People with virtually NO capacity to do anything.

But anyway, being so busy, i really enjoy e excitment the day brings to me. To keep myself alert and my gym sessions more effective, i've been taking hydroxi-cut (don't know how to spell). its really really damn bloody good! been feeling so awake thruout e day. haha anyway, time to zzz. got to wake upearly tmrw.

Nite world!

No comments: